Profile | Website | Brochure | Design Tools | Warranty | Install | Maintain | Green
ManningElegance engineered for superior performance. Engineered Hardwood flooring is real hardwood - the word “engineered” just refers to the way in which it’s made. And there are many benefits to choosing an engineered product over a solid product.
Profile | Website | Video | Brochure | What's New | Warranty | Install | Maintain
One plank at a time, one detail at a time, the work of artisans meets the style of fashion-forward interior designers. This is the essence of Bella Cera premium hardwood in every detail except the price. Unlike any other modern manufacturer, Bella Cera prepares its flooring in the old Italian tradition, from uncompromising source wood selection to the final floor finish. They are painstakingly hand-crafted by trained hardwood floor artisans, yet priced affordably.
Profile | Website
Real wood floors made of Maple, Oak, Beech, Elm, and Pecan should be as familiar to you as the countless city streets that are named after these trees. Their rich natural colors and hand-crafted quality is what we have come to expect in our homes. Now, Anderson has taken wood flooring technology to a place it has never gone before—with Best-in-Class durability.
Wood flooring is timeless. It enhances the warmth of any home and complements the decor of any room.
Like a fine piece of furniture, wood flooring increases in value and becomes more beautiful with time. In a national survey, 90 percent of real estate agents said that houses with wood flooring sell faster and for more money.
Wood is a natural resource, renewable and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made of wood often find a second life in wood flooring, cabinets, walls and ceilings. And leading allergists agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
The state-of-the-art technology and almost limitless choices of today's stains, finishes, styles and designs make wood flooring one of the most practical, easy-care and versatile floor coverings today. Maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
At Mike's Floorcovering Inc we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- Wood Floor Finishes
- Environmental Benefits of Wood Floors
- 4 reasons to switch to hardwood flooring
- Engineered hardwood v. Laminate floors: Understand
- 6 mistakes to avoid with hardwood floors
- Quick guide to maple flooring
- Rooms hardwood floors work best in
- Six things to consider before buying hardwood
- Hardwood Flooring by Room
- Hardwood Floor Design
- Mohawk's TecWood floors are the perfect combination of strength and style for all homes.
- Mohawk's SolidWood in the home makes a rich visual statement but keeps cleanup a breeze.
- Installing RevWood flooring from Mohawk
- Mohawk's RevWood is a revolutionary wood flooring built to withstand real life.
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring, About Hardwood Flooring | PERGO Flooring